Shipping / Returns
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
KRISS USA Inc. accepts payment by VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. SHIPPING COSTS Shipping costs are based on your order total and will be calculated during checkout.
If an item is listed on our Web site it will typically be in stock and available to ship within one to three business (1-3) days (M-F). However, if you do not see a specific item, color, size, etc. please check back again later as most products are in a continuous production cycle and should be available again soon.
All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped via USPS or other carrier. Transit times will vary depending on location and should be expected to arrive within 5-7 business days once shipped from our facilities.
Shortly after an order is placed you will receive a confirmation email detailing specifics of the order. When an item(s) ships an order shipment email with tracking info will also be sent.
We do NOT ship internationally and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia. The only exception to this is for shipments to APO/FPO addresses, with important restrictions as noted below:For international warranty please contact your local KRYTAC Distributor.
If you wish to send your KRYTAC to us for service, please contact our Customer Service Department through one of the following methods:
Please contact us for authorization and shipping instructions prior to sending your product. Items sent to KRISS USA for service must first be approved by a KRISS USA Customer Service Representative. After you have submitted the proper information, and your RMA approved, you will receive an RMA number. Print the RMA number on the outside of the package, so that it can be directed to the service center upon arrival. Please double check to make sure that your Krytac is unloaded, battery unplugged, and safe before boxing. If you are under warranty, provide a proof of purchase that states the date you purchased your Krytac. When shipping, please remove all accessories prior that do not directly pertain to the repair such as optics, grips, flashlights, lasers, etc.
Please keep in mind when shipping an RMA to KRISS USA
- Ship items to KRISS USA in a discrete and secure container. (The OEM case in the original cardboard box is preferred) It is not necessary to take your item to a dealer for shipment. The package must NOT bear any markings which indicate the identity of the contents.
- Enclose a copy of your RMA form which was emailed to you with your RMA number.
- Please comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The following guidelines are meant to help, but you must seek assistance from the appropriate authorities if necessary. All firearms that are not compliant will be returned without action.
- DO NOT use a P.O. Box address. Firearms will not be shipped back to a P.O. Box address.
- Before shipping your item, ensure that the rifle is unloaded and packaged securely with any batteries unplugged from the rifle.
- In the case of repairs or work not covered by the warranty, you will be contacted and given a quote covering the cost of the work and an approximate cost of shipping back to you.
KRYTAC STORE RETURN POLICY
All items sold through the KRYTAC webstore are guaranteed free from defect. If the item you received from us is defective in any way, we will make every effort to replace it or give you a full refund including shipping costs if returned within 30 days of receipt. Any product except Airsoft rifles that are unused, unopened, may be returned within 30 days from the order date for refund (15% restocking fee may apply). Please allow 48 hours for refunds to process. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the return is due to the error of KRISS USA order processing. All returns MUST accompany a RMA number issued by KRISS USA customer service department. Packages without RMA number clearly marked on the outside of package will be returned to sender.