KRISS USA INC warrants all KRYTAC original products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This KRISS USA INC warranty is applicable to the original or initial purchaser only and it is effective from the date of purchase and lasts for 60 days. Any such defects of KRYTAC products received in written or electronic notice by the authorized KRYTAC importer and distributor during the term of this warranty will be remedied by the appropriate KRYTAC importer and distributor for your region with proof of purchase, within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the KRYTAC product as provided below.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling or any modifications made to the product.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from use of defective, old, or improper BBs in KRYTAC airsoft guns.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from corrosion, neglect, abuse, failure to properly maintain, or defects due to any use not referred to in the Owner’s Manual (see KRYTAC airsoft gun Owner’s Manual for discussions on BBs recommendations, care, maintenance and handling of KRYTAC airsoft guns, and refer to the KRYTAC website for updates to Owner’s Manuals.)
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Scratches or external wear marks on the plastic or metal component parts.
ANY MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS TO THE PRODUCT WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY.
NOTE: KRISS USA INC, INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR INJURY, DEATH OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF THE INTENTIONAL OR ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE OF ITS AIRSOFT GUN, OR FROM IMPROPER AIRSOFT GUN FUNCTION WHEN THE AIRSOFT GUN IS USED FOR PURPOSES FOR WHICH IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR.
Problems and Warranty Claims:
If you experience a problem with your KRYTAC product that cannot be resolved with KRISS USA INC over the phone, through our website, support forum, or with your KRYTAC dealer, in the United States please contact Evike.com for warranty service.
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 Pacific Time
Phone: (626) 286-0360
Warranty claims should state the model and serial number of the airsoft gun, a statement of proof that you are the original purchaser, all necessary email and voice contacts information, and a description of the difficulty experienced. EVIKE.COM will accept no responsibility for loss or damage in transit. It is important that you comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations in the shipping of your airsoft gun to EVIKE.COM.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE GIVEN, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR WARRANTY CREATED BY LAW IS DISCLAIMED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KRISS USA INC, INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ECONOMIC LOSS, INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Void where prohibited by law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Problems and Warranty Claims Outside United States:
If you are outside of the United States, the warranty policy available for your country may differ. For warranty information and service, please contact the official KRYTAC importer and distributor for your region:
Thunder-Sports Supplies co. LTD.
Phone: +886 2 2765 5759
KRYTAC® is a registered trademark of KRISS Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.